Can you help Cruse Bereavement Care Hertfordshire?
All of our support work at Cruse Bereavement Care in Hertfordshire is done by volunteers. They give their time and energy completely free – they do not get paid. However, that does not mean that we can run without help and money.
The organisation needs facilities – such as an administrator, and an office with a telephone, computers and a printer/copier. When volunteers use their cars to visit clients the petrol must be paid for. There are many other costs! So, to keep going and provide a quality service we do need funds, just as much as we need volunteers. Our sponsors are very kind but much of this funding comes in the form of private donations.
We would be happy to accept any donation, small or large, that helps us continue doing this important work. You may make a donation by cheque made out to ‘Cruse Bereavement Care Hertfordshire’ and send it to our postal address.
Or you can make a donation online through our JustGiving account.
To help us plan our work into the future, regular donations really make a difference. Even if you are only able to give £5 per month, that would really help. To download our donations and gift aid form please click here
Special thanks to the following individuals and organisations that have supported us during 2017:
- Bedfordshire and Luton Community Foundation
- Broxbourne Lottery
- Children in Need
- Herts Community Foundation
- Hertfordshire Constabulary Sports and Social Club
- John Apthorpe Charity
- Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation
- Lynne Sparks, Welwyn Hatfield Mayor
- Phil Friend and The Thalidomide Society
- Robert Clutterbuck Trust
- Souter Trust
- St. Andrews Church, Hertford
- Tesco Bags of Help
- Councillor Locality Budgets (Cllr Frances Button, Cllr Fiona Hill, Cllr Richard Smith, Cllr Colin Woodward, Cllr John Wyllie)